Chester Business Association
The Chester Business Association...
- Dedicates itself to the support and nurture of new and existing businesses serving the Chester area.
- Contibutes generously to efforts that have a positive impact on the life of the larger Chester community.
- Supports the established development plan which protects Chester from becoming “a bump in the road”.
- Administers and coordinates the usage of the banner poles across Route 10 promoting local and civic events and activities.
- Supports Chester Civic Organizations and activities in the efforts to make Chester a caring and informed community.
- Presents a local “business of the month” award to recognize outstanding business contributions to the Chester Community.
- Presents an annual “Sneed-Stebbins” award to a local businessperson recognizing outstanding business and community service to the Chester Community.
- Holds monthly membership meetings to facilitate networking among community members and businesses; and to keep all abreast of the latest trends and developments affecting the business, government and general welfare of Chester residents. These meetings take place on the 3rd Thursday of each month September through May.